Areas of Practice

One Stop Service for all your Legal Requirements

We have many years of experience in these areas of practice ranging from very simple cases to complex high court matters. Please visit us or call us for free enquiries or discussions. We assist our clients to seek justice in what they deserve and to win wherever possible.



When a marriage has irretrievably broken down, there are 5 ways to divorce:

  • Adultery
  • Unreasonable behaviour
  • 2 years desertion
  • 3 years separation & consent
  • 4 years separation without consent.

You need the following documents for divorce:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • NRIC
  • Birth Certificate of Children
  • Addresses of properties
  • List of assets
  • Particulars of both parties
Sell buy properties

Sell and Buy Properties/
En Bloc Sales

Sell your properties through us, and we will guarantee that you will receive all the sale proceeds that you are entitled to.

Just give our particulars to your purchaser or agent and inform us, and we will do the rest. And if you are purchasing any property, we will give you the best deal possible.

Contact for discussions. We also cater for EN Bloc sales and will give advise for EN Bloc procedures.

Power of Attorney

Power of Attorney

If you are going overseas or are busy, you need someone to sign on your behalf. This someone is an Attorney.

You need the following documents to prepare a Power of Attorney:

  • NRIC of Donor (giver) and Attorney (receiver)

Details of power to be given:

  • Particulars of property address for purchaser, sale or rental, type of property like Condo, HDB direct or resale
  • Who to receive any money involved, JT or TIC
  • How many years of power.


When someone closely related to you passes away, you need a letter of administration or a letter of probate (if there is a Will) from the Subordinate Court.

To get this letter, you need the following documents:

  • Death Certificates, NRICs, Marriage Certificate/Divorce Documents or Birth Certs to prove relationship
  • Name of a Trustee
  • List of all beneficiaries
  • List of assets/shares/bank accounts and properties
  • Original Will (if any).


If a person dies without a Will, his estate may be given away not according to what he wanted.

Therefore, if you want your properties or assets to be given to your loved ones make sure you write a Will.

The following documents are required:

  • NRIC of Testator (person doing the Will)
  • Name(s) of trustee
  • Names of all beneficiaries
  • List of assets & percentage to be given.
Deed Poll

Deed Poll

If you wish to change your name, then we can do it for you almost immediately.

Notary Public and Commisioner for Oaths

Endorsement of documents for use in foreign countries or for overseas use that requires Notarisation, Declaration, Certification, Witnessing, Attesting, or any other form of documentation not limiting to preparation of Notarial Certificates and in Authentication which are compulsory. We also assist in Verification, or Legalisation/Consularisation.

Statutory Declaration or any form of declaration may be done immediately.

Adoption / Citizenship
领养 / 公民

Permanent Residence/ Dependant Pass/ Long Term Visit Pass

Adoption is a process where the natural parents lose their rights over their natural child while the adoptive parents acquire legal rights, obligations and responsibilities over the child.

We have successfully helped our clients obtain the adoption of their children born outside of Singapore and subsequently acquire Singapore Citizenship for the child.

Do not hesitate. Give your child an opportunity.

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Probate
  • Buy and Sell Properties
  • En Bloc Sale
  • Power of Attorney
  • MCST matters
  • Defamation
  • Trust Deeds
  • Family Arrangements
  • Adoption
  • Bankruptcy
  • Nullity
  • IOU
  • ROM
  • ICA
  • MOM
  • LTVP
  • PR
  • Citizen
  • Syariah matters
  • Wills
  • Deed-poll
  • Civil/Commerical
  • State Court & High Court Civil/Criminal Litigation
  • Draft Contracts/Agreement
  • Breach of Contracts
  • Accidents and Injuries Claims
  • Corporate services
  • Certified True Copy
  • Commissioners of Oaths; Notary Public
  • 离婚
  • 遗嘱遗产财政管
  • 买卖房子/屋子
  • 集体销售
  • 委任签名
  • 给受托人
  • 诽谤
  • 信托契约
  • 家庭安排
  • 领养
  • 破产
  • 退婚
  • 借据
  • 婚姻注册
  • 移民厅
  • 劳工部
  • 永久居民
  • 公民
  • 穆斯林事务
  • 写遗嘱
  • 换名
  • 诉讼
  • 起诉
  • 民事法院高等法院/犯罪刑事
  • 写合同
  • 毁约起诉
  • 车祸
  • 受伤
  • 公司事件服务
  • 认证过的副本
  • 宣誓官
  • 公证官